The strong industrial involvement is the basis of potential break-through scientific developments leading to new concepts for the wide use of Smart Energy Carriers in the field of power and energy production. A huge involvement of companies has been successfully pursued, following different strategies: Companies representatives have been involved in the management of the Action (as Management Committee Members and as members of the Industrial Advisory Committee), have been directly involved in the organisation and in the scientific programs of the meetings, workshops and round tables and has been involved in the Short Term Scientific Mission program.
In the following the summary of the main activities that contributed to build up and consolidate the strong industrial connection is reported.
➡ Company representatives in Management Committee:
- Dr Peter PRIESCHING, AVL List GmbH, Austria
- Prof Fabian MAUSS, LOGE Deutschland GmbH, Germany
- Prof Howard LEVINSKY, DNV GL Oil&Gas, Netherlands
- Dr Roman TSCHENTSCHER, SINTEF Industry, Norway
- Dr Simon MUHIC, INOVEKS, Slovenia
- Dr Edward S. BLUROCK, Blurock Consulting, Sweden
- Dr Andrzej PEKALSKI, Shell Global Solution, United Kingdom
➡ Industrial Advisory Committee members
➡ Companies as Action participants