The ECCO-MATE MC-ITN Project (www.ecco-mate.eu), in collaboration with the SMARTCATs COST Action, is organizing an Early Stage Researcher Conference on “Recent outcomes on Marine and Automotive Combustion Research” to be held at the Aegeon Beach hotel in Sounion, Athens, Greece on the 8th of June 2017.
The conference intends to a create a discussion forum for Early Stage Researchers (ESR) from academia and industry that work in the frame of the ECCO-MATE and SMARTCATS projects and give them the opportunity to present their recent research results on marine and automotive engine combustion science and technology and particularly related to the following topics:
– Combustion chemistry of conventional and alternative fuels
– Droplets and spray atomization
– Combustion diagnostics in IC engines
– Emissions from IC engines
– New technology concepts – Waste heat recovery
– Life Cycle Assessment for marine and automotive engines
– Data mining methods for IC engines combustion and emissions
The program will consist of invites talks as well as contributed talks and poster presentations exclusively by ESRs. Participation in the conference will be based upon abstract selection.
Financial support to members of the SMARTCATs Action will be possibly available. Further information will be available in the next few days.
A one-page abstract should be submitted to Prof. Maria Founti (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dr. George Skevis (email@example.com) by Tuesday 9th May 2017, indicating whether you prefer oral or poster presentation.